The B&B is located in the city center, in the district Ripa, in a historic building from 1400 known as the "House of Baglivo".
Completely renovated has a double bedroom and a double room with bathroom, is equipped with gas central heating and free wifi internet access.
For guests there is a tavern with fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, washing machine and terrace with barbecue.
A few meters away is the lookout Ripa, a beautiful green space with games for children.
The property is easily accessible by car with the availability of a large, free and easy parking.